Applying for college can be stressful and time consuming for families. Let iGen walk you through the process – early!
iGen will assist you with…
- Creating a college list, researching colleges and visit planning.
- Brainstorming, structuring, and editing of the primary personal statement and supplemental essays.
- Understanding, navigating and completing the Early Decision/Action application process.
- Strategies to reduce the cost of college.
- Testing strategies.
- Teacher recommendation – guidance and timeline.
- Interview preparation.
- Meeting deadlines and staying organized.
- Submitting a strong application.
- Finding and applying for college scholarships.
This process will…
- Allow your child to have an admission answer as early as December.
- Reduce stress by cutting the time spent waiting for a decision.
- Save the time and expense of submitting multiple applications.
- Gain more time, once accepted, to look for housing and otherwise prepare for college.
- Reassess options and apply elsewhere if not accepted.
Dates: Each Saturday from September 25 to November 6
Time: 11AM – 1PM
Location: 201 4th St SE