“Students learn how to navigate a challenge by trying, failing, and rethinking their designs and then trying some more. The idea that failure is good can be a radical concept in the classroom, and it can be a new experience for students; but it’s how engineering works.”
— Christine Cunningham
21st Century technical skills such as electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, software engineering, and data science are compacted into every project.
Every iGener is ALLOWED TO KEEP THEIR PROJECTS SO THAT THE FUN CONTINUES EVEN AT HOME!
To Foster Innovation, iGeners will…
- Take on the role of electrical, mechanical and software engineers and data scientists.
- Analyze generated qualitative data to solve a real world problem
- Gain 21st century technical skills
- Explore Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering
- Learn about Data Science
- Develop design solutions for improving our society
- Create and analyze data with visualized digital tools.
- Create physical projects