“No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.”
— Robin Williams
A Place for Tweens
Tweens, join us for an evening of games, music, hands-on STEAM stations, innovative projects, robots, Legos and crafts.
Pizza, water and snacks will be served.
What to expect…
- Enrichments & Interaction
- Quality, age appropriate activities
- Social interactions with kids in same age group
- Develops independence, responsibility and confidence
- Opportunity to have fun, build social skills and make new friends
Time: 6 – 9 p.m.
When: Typically the second Saturday of each month